Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
你好!   关于器件Cyusb3014的固件编程及GPIF接口配置, 我希望在slavefifoSync的模式基础    上增加控制传输模式,想问问GPIF配置及固件编程如何实现。   诚挚感谢    曹先生    我的微信:czs13641092952    How are you? I ask ... Show More
Anonymous
In AN65974 demo,use SF_streamOUT.img.    USE "usb control center",send 1KB, but FLAGC and FLAGD in the GPIF interface are always low, which can not tr... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hello,                    We are using the control center for biding the streamer and the Fx3 board which is also provided by the cypress .And it is w... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everyone! I want to transfer data to PIB socket both from Bulk In endpoint (EP1) and control endpoint (EP0). Is it real to do this?  Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to learn USB communication, and I am using cypress fx3.    I uploaded 'SF_loopback' firmware image in fx3 board, When executing Bul... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am having a Fx3s(3035) custom board. I am trying to boot fx3s using spi flash and my pmode[210] settings are 0Z1. I am able to program to my ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi~    I used a clock frequency of 19.2Mhz which was referenced in the datasheet and set the Load Cap value to 12pF. However, video transmission / re... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am trying to run the USB chapter 9 tests with my FX3 device. For easily verfiy what happens I have flashed the SDK demo application cyfxbu... Show More
Anonymous
I need the CY_U3P_UIB_AVL_ENABLE .  which in a SDK source  file.     CY_U3P_UIB_AVL_ENABLE = ?    which header file  defined this MACRO ?          who... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I'm dealing with USB-IF certification for a device build using a FX3S. The test performed with USB 3 Gen X Command Verifier (Chapter 9 Test... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.