Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
FX3 ez-usb SDK provides API initialization GPIO, use the SPI related functions in the API can't use, now have a solution? Show More
Anonymous
Hi,In my case, the USB cable which I want to use does not have USB 2.0 lines. It has only USB 3.0 lines. In that case, If I use that cable to connect ... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a known issue with Intel xHCI controllers in SuperSpeed mode? Our FX3 based design works perfectly under several SuperSpeed controllers (Rene... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We are trying to set up a UVC based camera using FX3 super speed explorer kit, FX3 FW example given with AN75779. Our actual sensor is not UVC ... Show More
KandlaguntaR_36
USB 3.0 consists of both super-speed lines (SS_TX_P, SS_TX_M, SS_RX_P, and SS_RX_M) and high-speed lines (DM and DP). Some designs may use the FX3 dev... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,There are a lot of FX3 example code such as USBBulkLoopAuto, USBBulkLoopManual, USBIsochLoopAuto...etc. Does streamer.exe work with all those firmw... Show More
dilic_2635671
Hi,I am working on a Windows console application to write/read EP0. FX3 firmware doesn't do anything other than loopback the data get from EP0. The Wi... Show More
veRN_2322216
Hi Folks,We are using slavefifosync firmware for USB3.0.I am sending data from FGPA to FX3 using Slavefifosync, and after sending data to control cent... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,             My quetion is that can i implement bare metal program on Cypress FX3 EZ-USB suite? Show More
Anonymous
  I'm using a CX3 to drive an OV5640.  What is the highest resolution that I can receive over USB 2.0?  The frame rate doesn't matter - it can be very... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.