Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,We are trying to configure FX3 as an SPI master to communicate with a PIC33 device setup as an SPI slave. We would like to have full-duplex communi... Show More
Anonymous
     I have a question on how the FX3 API handles SPI transactions.        CyU3PSpiTransmitWords    , the master FX3 sends data over MOSI, and also ... Show More
anju_2324996
A 256G U disk
solved msg Solved
Hi:     I want to implement a 256G U disk. Can you give me some examples。thanks ! Show More
JuIn_1625121
I recognize that it is normal that the input voltage to the RESET# pin is High when FX3 is operating.However, due to other circuits, the input voltage... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,          I have been working with the UART in FX3 (in Register Mode) trying to understand the APIs and it's working using the SuperSpeed Explorer ... Show More
Anonymous
Is there a way to set up a DMA transaction from an arbitrary RAM address using the FX3?  In all of the example code I have seen, a buffer is first ret... Show More
user_2283911
Hello, We have FX3S Pactron board. I am able to access the USB to SDIO interface but this example do not give access to UART interface. I am trying to... Show More
user_2283911
Hello, I am trying to use cyfxusbuart example firmware with pactron FX3S EVM. After loading the image file, The control center shows that programming ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,i need to generate the timestamp in 10us units, but i can able to generate the timestamp in 1ms units only by using the CyU3PGetTime() API. Also by... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I was wondering what circumstances would cause CyU3PMipicsiInit to return CY_U3P_ERROR_FAILURE? Our firmware works perfectly fine on the e-con syst... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.