Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am trying to use implement an encryption algorithm on the CX3 known as XTEA. I used the following code on the CX3 and Windows, but got a different r... Show More
Anonymous
Now, I am working with CX3 dev board for bring up ov5680 sensor.The problem is that I am not sure how should I modify uvc descriptor for raw10 bit.I a... Show More
Anonymous
I am trying to integrate UVC application with another application. It is throwing the following error. "No streaming interface found for terminal 4"Bu... Show More
JiKi_2103446
Hi,I'm working with AN75779 UVC sample code for streaming video data using isoc transfer mode, not bulk mode.After correcting the desciptor and end po... Show More
Anonymous
HiI have downloaded the newest version of an75779 dated 20/8-2017, and implemented it on my custom board.This version fixed the frame freeze issue i h... Show More
MoAb_1070241
I would like assistance with the following questions:1) Changing the GPIF bus width at run-time : Consider an application where the image sensor produ... Show More
MoAb_1070241
I need some help selecting the optimum voltage for VIO1. In particular, I am interested in anyone's real-life experience of using different voltages (... Show More
BaAd_2759041
Hi all here I am building elf by using firmware example gpiftousb  provided by cypress for superspeed device(fx3).after generating elf I am trying to ... Show More
Anonymous
I've bought CX3 MCU chip. It is marked as CYUSB3065, but bootloader is for SD3 (see screenshot). Does anybody faced with this problem? Is it possible ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,to get into programming the FX3 I tried to blink the LED on the FX3 Development Kit and tried to establish some debug messages via UART.So I ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.