Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I have sample code for testing the camera streaming from the fx3 when connecting the camera, I have to perform the interrupt transfer by the side when... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,Because CB failure occurs frequently in my CX3 board, I add the following code after CB failure, I want to know whether mipi-error cause this... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I configured the I2S with following properties    /* Configure the I2S interface. */    CyU3PMemSet ((uint8_t *)&i2sCfg, 0, sizeof (i2sCfg));    i2... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have got following code snippet for initialising I2S with DMA from http://www.cypress.com/file/134661/download   page no 196.  /* Configure the I... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I want the I2S MCLK to be given externally to CX3 instead CX3 generates it out. How shall  I accomplish this?Why I Need this?----------------------... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,I have tested ESD (Electro-static Discharge) test.To prevent CYUSB304 stopping, I need reset code or watchdog timer code.So, I want to know how... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I found an example of UART RX/TX in firmware example - cyfxuartlpregmode    I can successfully build the application. But when I run it, I see ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm starting to discover the FX3 programation and I have encountered some problems.    I want to program a frame grabber that will get the inpu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, all!I'm trying to implement FX3 SLFIFO app with FPGA Firmware loading, based on ConfigFpgaSlaveFifoSync example. As in the example, the FX3 works ... Show More
Anonymous
Would it be possible to use the FX3 to read and write directly as a host controller to a USB3 mass storage device such as a thumb drive?Is there any e... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.