Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,Our device is using the EZ-USB FX3 slave FIFO.  It works fine when connected to a usb 3.0 host.With a USB3.1 host (on the same PC!), there are rand... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Hello,When FX3 is connected to HX3 Hub on board, and FX3 will use USB3.0 SS line only to transmit the data from image sensor, [image sensor] --LVDS-- ... Show More
Anonymous
 The code I used is from AN65974 - Source files for FPGA code and FX3 firmware;    when I use both FPGA and firmware from the above AN65974, the stre... Show More
Anonymous
Hi~ A few months ago I bought two CYUSB3KIT-003 Cypress Development Kits.    I try to learn GPIFII transmission function and try run Designing a GPIF™... Show More
Anonymous
I have two CYUSB3KIT-003 explore kits. Here, I am following "AN87216 - Designing a GPIF II Master Interface" guide to make exchange of data between tw... Show More
Anonymous
HI,if i configure gpif2 for 16bit interface and only using 10 data bit for data trnsfer from external processor to fx3s and can i use  remaining 6 dat... Show More
gean_3054931
HI,I am using slavefifo interface( AN65974).My FPGA is in STREAMIN MODE(writting data from FPGA to FX3).I am using FLAG A and B ,not using FLAG C AND ... Show More
Anonymous
Could someone in-the-know please check KBA90743 "Interpreting the DMA_RDY Flag of the GPIF II Block of FX3".  Its discussion is hopelessly confusing. ... Show More
user_2925471
Hello,I am using Fx3S microcontroller for my application. I noticed that standard FaTFS can support the filenames of the format 8.3 and to use the fil... Show More
user_2925471
Hello,I am using Cypress Fx3S microcontroller in my application. I am using FatFS commands for Read and Write operations from SD Card. I am successful... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.