Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

NoAr_1540581
USB superspeed peripherals
HelloQ1) Please tell me the kind of OSS included in the FX3 SDK( with GPIF-Ⅱ). Q2) I need to understand license contents and notes on customer's use a... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,I never worked with the FX3 and I'm right now designing a data acquisition system which shall output 32bit of data at 100MHz but some of the ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I am interested in hooking up two synced camera modules to an FX3 -> USB 3.0.In a nutshell, I need to combine the two 16 bit intensity images in... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,all    I use API function CyU3PConnectState(CyFalse,CyFalse) to disable the USB connection, and then use CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyTrue) to restor... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I have used CYUSB3012-BZXC part in one of my design.I am calculating maximum junction temperature of this IC according to power dissipation of this... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,We are trying to release a USB device that uses the Cypress FX3 component for Windows 10. In order add our company vendor id and our own produc... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloAbout recommended SPI FlashI know that Cypress recommends S25FS064S, S25FS128S and S25LFL064L for SPI boot, but please tell me whether the follow... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     I designed firmware and programmed the device.     Win7 can identify it as my design name, and device(my firmware has been programmed already ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,I am a Beginner of the CX3.I would like to implement USB Camera by referring to Denebola RDK. (Connection with smartphone)If you look at the E-... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,So I'm currently working on a program that will build the FX3, IMG file after being given the path of the folder containing the source code files. ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.