Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I create a new project, but the uart is no output, i have set useUart = CyTrue, and useSpi = CyFalse, but still no uart log, is there something wrong ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Community!    I wanted to use the 16 bit gpif interface for the uvc project. But after my change I am not able to see a image on the pc side and af... Show More
qiko_3575871
Could somebody help me.I use cyusb_linux on Ubuntu. But I can't open the usb device. It prints an error "Error in opening device".Thanks. Show More
Anonymous
I have been using FX3 for a camera project for quite a while.Recently, I'm investigating some awkward behavior which might be related to corrupted STA... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I am working with a CX3+OV5640 device that is operating as a UVC peripheral. My code is based on the latest version of the UVC app note (don't reme... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,I've downloaded the cx3uvcov5640_uvc_cdc project and connected the CX3 to a 3.0 port.(The project i'm using is attached with this ticket)I've short... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using FX3 in a product for product-to-PC communication. This communication work successfully where the product is recognized as an USB3 Superspeed... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I recently moved my development environment from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 one.I'm using EZ-USB SDK to develop firmware for CX3 devices.Everyt... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    My FPGA receive HDMI video source, and the video format is 1080P@60fps,YUY2.    Is this the only way to use "32 bits slave fifo sync" to transf... Show More
prchc_3505471
Hi All,Since I get code written by someone and need to understand how FLAGs works exact, please let me know what he has done here:Let me give first ap... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.