Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Cypress Community,I am using the FX3 SuperSpeed ExplorerKit but I cannot find which are the minimum PC requirements for best data transmission pe... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,I would like to change Cypress's VID to our VID using eFuse.How can I do it.Should I contact Cypress directly? Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,We have an issue with CX3 GPIF operation, and in the process of troubleshooting that I get CyU3PGpifGetSMState() printouts of current state = 1... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I try to connect to Denebola CX3 board with JTAG Segger J-Link, but I get this message:Error while launching command: gdb --versionCreateProcess... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,I want to use two endpoints now.One is a custom command (vendor) transfer using the control transport endpoint and the other is a bulk transport... Show More
JuCh_3556216
Hi everyone,I'm running into an odd issue between Windows 7 and Windows 10 bulk transfers on a EZ-USB FX3 evaluation board. On a Windows 10 machine, t... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,could i use FX3 @ 2.8 V instead of 3.3 V?i would to use as0260 image sensor without transceivers.This is a problem?Best regards,france Show More
ScGr_289066
I installed FX3 ez-usb today (1.3.4) and began using it.  I was able to open a project (e-con's CX3 evaluation module) and compile it without any prob... Show More
KOMA_1091411
Hi all,I'm evaluating the connection between some image sensor and CX3.And I'd like to know how CX3 treats MIPI embedded data.But I couldn't find the ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using FX3 to transfer data from FPGA to USB host via GPIF and encounter some problems with data transfer.Hope someone could tell me what to do to ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.