Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

shokc_1248111
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm trying to configure MIPI receiver block as the following(input:RAW12, output:RGB24(24bit)).There are two minimum values(please see the bold red li... Show More
Anonymous
i'm trying to use the Eclipse to "debug?" the example USBBulkSourceSink but get "gdb --version" error.  i had compiled and the img was loaded to the R... Show More
cumac_1314066
How to make it work when CyU3PSpiSetConfig() called repeatedly to change the settings?the example code as the following, but it not work.example code:... Show More
Anonymous
When 1 packet size is changed to 16 Kbytes and data is transferred from FPGA to PC, flag_a will remain low when completing one packet transfer of 16 K... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I compile Fx3BootAppGcc project( which is provided by SDK1.33  ) and download it into internal SRAM by control center and after re-enumerate,... Show More
DmKo_1322631
Dear Cypress,I would like to use Cypress FX3 CYUSB3014 with GPIF to translate data via 32-bit bus from external peripheral device to USB Endpoint ever... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,Is there any USB 3.1 Generation 2 Mipi csi2 - Usb (CX3-like) device foreseen in the near future ?Thanks,Nico Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am looking to interface some of the Aptina MIPI imagers to the CX3.  Has anyone interfaced to the AR0835 8Mpixel imager?  I am having trouble se... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!I can't solve the problem with using float in family of printf() functions in my C project.I use EZ-USB SDK 1.3 with SUPERSPEED EXPLORER KIT.I w... Show More
JoSc_3854746
Hi, I am starting withe the CYUSB3KIT-003and the John Hyde book. I try to import Chapter3Example1, I can build the project, but when I try to run it,I... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.