Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

vaogc_284256
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,In new revision *W of document "CYUSB301X/CYUSB201X, EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller"pin D11 or GPIO[60], which was an output is now labled ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Previously I have developed the windows application. It import cyAPI.lib file when linking. Now I developed the FX3 windows application, can I use cyA... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What decides friendly name of FX3 devices. I search in the firmware and can not find the setting of the friendly name.But the cy console shows the fri... Show More
MaXi_1246331
If I modify the product ID in the descriptor for USB2.0 and USB3.0 in the firmware example. After I download the firmware, windows begins to install d... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What is big endian and little endian for FX3 Firmware? When I debug FX3 firmware using segger GDB, I should choose little endian or bit endian in the ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,I've downloaded Linux SDK; cd cyusb_linux_1.0.5, make; cd cyusb_linux_1.0.5/src, make.dgc@ensigma-lab: ~/shared/USB/FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux/cyusb_linux... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypress fx3 GPIF II . I have doubt on "CyFxSlFifoApplnStart" and "CyFxSlFifoApplnStop" funtion in slave FIFO. This function is ... Show More
gean_3054931
fx3 segger
solved msg Solved

Hello,

can i use segger j link debugger to program the fx3?

regards,

geetha.

Anonymous
We are beginning a FX3 design where the FX3 back end interface is an FPGA and the preferred use case is :  -    Boot from GPIF II, presumably Sync ADM... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,How to solve below error?dgc@ensigma-lab: ~/shared/USB/FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux/cyusb_linux_1.0.5$ sudo ./install.sh Your current directory is /user/dgc... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.