Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
The VSYNC of CMOS produce high pulse means a new frame is coming.Then when VSYNC is low and HSYNC is high,the data will be transmit.But in the GPIF De... Show More
Anonymous

In my application I need to reset sync slave fifo periodically from FPGA how its possible please explain

vaogc_284256
Hi,In new revision *W of document "CYUSB301X/CYUSB201X, EZ-USB® FX3: SuperSpeed USB Controller"pin D11 or GPIO[60], which was an output is now labled ... Show More
MaXi_1246331
Previously I have developed the windows application. It import cyAPI.lib file when linking. Now I developed the FX3 windows application, can I use cyA... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What decides friendly name of FX3 devices. I search in the firmware and can not find the setting of the friendly name.But the cy console shows the fri... Show More
MaXi_1246331
If I modify the product ID in the descriptor for USB2.0 and USB3.0 in the firmware example. After I download the firmware, windows begins to install d... Show More
MaXi_1246331
What is big endian and little endian for FX3 Firmware? When I debug FX3 firmware using segger GDB, I should choose little endian or bit endian in the ... Show More
doch_3739346
Hi,I've downloaded Linux SDK; cd cyusb_linux_1.0.5, make; cd cyusb_linux_1.0.5/src, make.dgc@ensigma-lab: ~/shared/USB/FX3_SDK_1.3.4_Linux/cyusb_linux... Show More
ThM_3776866
Hi all,I am working on Cypress fx3 GPIF II . I have doubt on "CyFxSlFifoApplnStart" and "CyFxSlFifoApplnStop" funtion in slave FIFO. This function is ... Show More
gean_3054931
fx3 segger
solved msg Solved

Hello,

can i use segger j link debugger to program the fx3?

regards,

geetha.

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.