Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

alca_3937256
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm trying to get the CX3 to work with a csi-2 bridge (toshiba TC358746AXBG). I'm starting with the ez-usb image sensor configuration tool and the... Show More
zqli_4003376
Hi,I got continued "CYU3P_PIB_ERR_THR1_RD_UNDERRUN" flag when wrote about 200K data to FPGA with below setting:GPIF:32bitDMA buffer size:16384DMA coun... Show More
KaGh_2329806
Hi, We are using FX3 chip and we have already gotten a certified driver with our own VID based on the modified cyusb3.inf. The device is recognized in... Show More
heanc_1330791
Hi,I am using an FX3 to stream larger chuncks(~3MB) of data from GPIF to the host though a DMA channel set to AUTO_MANY_TO_ONE. I am triggering the GP... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Hello.Now I am looking at an example for a CYUSB3KIT-003 kit.The example is called SRAM."3.6.2 SRAM Example"In source code there is example of reading... Show More
UnHa_3846631
Hi all,I want to configure the board as follows.FPGA <-> FX3 <-> PC (USB 3.1 Gen 1)At this time, the interface between the FPGA and the FX3 is conceiv... Show More
VlKh_2251656
Good day.We made a custom video camera on chip CX3 similar to devkit Denebola.Sometimes, when running, the current consumption of the microcontroller ... Show More
deloc_2993276
Hi! I am trying to do next thing:  After receiving some signal over GPIO, I have to suspend data flow from GPIF to USB in AUTO DMA mode. But I can“t g... Show More
antac_1095701
I have a USB/UART bridge implemented with a MANUAL dma channel. The producer socket is the UART and the consumer is a USB out EP. I want to send debug... Show More
yoya_3933486
Hello,     I'm using CYUSB3014. I need to upload data from FPGA via CYUSB3014 to PC. I use slave_fifo mode and I use FPGA test procedure 'fpga_slavefi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.