Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jofic_3714491
USB superspeed peripherals
We have the Patron Raid1 board we're demoing with and require some assistance from a software engineer with experience with the FX3S. We're really str... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi,  We have using the E-Consystem RDK and one converter board to connect our proprietary depth sensor and everything works well.But if we try same fi... Show More
rohoc_3075686
   Is it possible to config the I2S pins as GPIO when FX3 GPIF is 32 bit?   Thanks ! Show More
JaLo_3720291
Hi Cypress,I am working on the EZ-USB FX3 development. The FX3 works as a bridge between the PC and FPGA.                                   GPIF     P... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi, I would like to create a CX3 project with library output (similar with E-Consystem libCX3OV5640.a) to protect some proprietary setting of this pro... Show More
AkCh_1378701
Hi sir,Is there any sample code available for generating MCLK freq to a sensor?i understood that MCLK just for test, and will not use that for mass pr... Show More
ajmc_3522501
Hi,For identifying the firmware version i had earlier posted a ticket, Identifying the version of firmware in CX3 UVC-CDC deviceI had solved it in a d... Show More
JaDu_4088601
HI,A note on page 8 of the CYUSB306X datasheet states the following:REFCLK and CLKIN must have either separate clock inputs or if the same source is u... Show More
joso_3648401
Hi,i am working on an FX3 project. On my Laptop (debian buster) every thing works fine. when i connect the fx3 over usb 3 to a jetson tegra tx2 i get ... Show More
MaMa_4034336
GPIF Timer
solved msg Solved
Hello,Question to the State Machine from the GPIF II Designer.is there a possibility to switch a state after a spezified time?. Something like, if you... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.