Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,we are using fx3 device(cyusb3035) with jtag segger.we are able to use jtag segger with fx3 but we need to program spi flash that is connected t... Show More
PoVe_3939176
Im trying to connect customized USB 3.0 with PC but it is not recognizing  Kindly suggest to resolve the issue. Show More
majoc_2100616
Making an open-source design for a hobby project I plan to sell . Making designs based on the wonderful design guidelines document, but I came across ... Show More
yogac_3765066
Hello,I've Xilinx FPGA with fixed possibility to configure. So, I wanted to configure that FPGA via JTAG.Is it possible to use GPIO pins as JTAG pins,... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi,I have followed the discussion FX3 UVC Extension Unit  and CX3 UVC extension unit ,only sample FX3 FW works well on UVC extension. For CX3 UVC exte... Show More
nich_4061921
Hi guys! So, I finally got my fx3! Super excited  and I'm designing a super speed only device. I know that a possible release would have compliance is... Show More
amjoc_3854616
I'm trying to write to NOR flash via SPI interface through the control center utility. I am using bulk out endpoint to transfer data to nor flash .Aft... Show More
sechc_2970436
Can i turn off  VSYNC, HSYNC test pin in CX3 ( G6, H5 pin)?I connect it GND,  it can't streaming image. Show More
yakac_3966841
I am trying to bring up the AN65974 example design with the SP601 XILINX board and CYUSB3KIT-003. I am using both SDK files and FPGA bit file as is. I... Show More
xixu_4093676
We are planing to develope our 2-stage bootloaderthe function feature is following :1. the Fx3BootAppGcc check whether there are one valid app img on ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.