Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

gean_3054931
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,In datasheet,they have mentioned as below.Part  number                               USB        SRAM (kB)        Storage Ports           Package... Show More
jahsc_972471
I’m a software guy who's new to USB development and would like to learn more about cypress solutions.  However,  I’m not sure which kit can help me.If... Show More
NaMo_1534561
Our customers are considering booting an FPGA using FX3S.In order to download FPGA configuration data from the SD card, the FX3S requires an SD card I... Show More
toxic_4013911
Hi, all.I am a newman of FX3, and i using SuperSpeed Design Examples V1.2\FX3 Firmware Projects\GPIF_Example10 to set up a 8bits parallel communicatio... Show More
KACH_4155631
Hello I have a stupid question.I import example project from USBVideoclass sample from sdk.import->general->existing project into workingspace and sel... Show More
vigoc_1204511
I know that MIPI cameras are what are usually used with the CX3, but sometimes it is necessaryto support old-fashioned hardware, and that's where the ... Show More
shduc_3538066
I am working on Cypress FX3 USB3.0.I am using EZ USB FX3 SDK/1.3/Application/cpp/Streamer.In streamer.h code ,there is one function called "Xferloop()... Show More
jach_4066871
hi there, these days i was designing the GPIFII interface of FX3. cypress company has provided four image file (streamout.img, streamout.img,loopback.... Show More
jozac_1334116
I updated SDK 1.3.3 with 1.3.4, rebuilt my project and now the .img file size generated is 132K which won't fit into our 128K eeprom. The old SDK prod... Show More
maric_3991151
I'm having problems in sending consecutive "CyU3PI2cSendCommand" commands.I modified the FX3 i2c example in this way:            case CY_FX_RQT_I2C_EE... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.