Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jach_4066871
USB superspeed peripherals
hi there, these days i was designing the GPIFII interface of FX3. cypress company has provided four image file (streamout.img, streamout.img,loopback.... Show More
jozac_1334116
I updated SDK 1.3.3 with 1.3.4, rebuilt my project and now the .img file size generated is 132K which won't fit into our 128K eeprom. The old SDK prod... Show More
maric_3991151
I'm having problems in sending consecutive "CyU3PI2cSendCommand" commands.I modified the FX3 i2c example in this way:            case CY_FX_RQT_I2C_EE... Show More
祥李
HI, everyone,      I had a problem and I don't know how to handle it:      When I use Cypress 3014 platform(FX3) AN75779 project to achieve binocular ... Show More
user_2884081
We had the Sony IMX219 sensor working in a custom CX3 board. Until now, we were using 2 MIPI lanes, and everything worked just fine, the VGA resolutio... Show More
tahuc_4098261
Dear All,I want to transmit large amount of data to the CYUSB3014 by the control center. A FPGA is always reading the FIFO of CYUSB3014. The USB firmw... Show More
josw_3010621
Hi,is it possible to read the actual counter values of DATA_COUNT, ADDR_COUNT and CTRL_COUNT registers?Thanks in advance.Joe Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloCould you please tell me the whether FX3(CYUSB3014-BZXI) can be entered loop back mode?If it is possible to enter the loop back mode, please tell... Show More
MaMa_4034336
Hallo,i have a Program, where i read 16-Bit Data from GPIF II Interface, then with Manual DMA i put a Header in da DMA buffer end send it to the PC. I... Show More
NoAr_1540581
Hello Currently, the customer is using CYUSB3011-BZXC.However, due to the small amount of internalRAM, they are going to change the device itself from... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.