Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

BhSh_4197231
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,I want to reset the Ez fx3 by a vendor command and adding a CyU3PEventSet inside CyFxSlFifoApplnUSBSetupCB makes the firmware programming longer... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,I'd like to go further with this previous discussion : is there a way to process automatically, ie in program or scripts rather than with "manual" ... Show More
XiLu_4121146
  Hi,Srinath S:                    I designed one IO board use CYUSB3014,the VDD and AVdd  need  1.2V.I use spx3819m5-1-2 chip apply 1.2V voltage and ... Show More
JeZy_4330396
Hi Cypress team,I 'm getting performance issue when I'm using the cypress driver(bulk endpoint) for the streaming.Even if my laptop is not the most po... Show More
HuYa_4265851
To whom may concern,In projects using CYUSB3014, I need to implement the ability to transfer control data and upgrade FPGA programs through USB-Serial... Show More
keyu_4225841
在学习SDK1.3的slave fifo的实例过程中发现一个问题,请帮忙解释一下,谢谢:FX3是通过GFII连到FPGA的,这个SLAVE 的读和写都是FPGA自动产生的,USB HOST即PC端如果想要读FPGA这边的数据,在这个SLAVE FIFO的实例中是没有这条路的,我是不是应该在FX3连到... Show More
GrCa_1363456
EZ-USB FX3 Software Development Kit @ https://www.cypress.com/documentation/software-and-drivers/ez-usb-fx3-software-development-kit references a “FX3... Show More
JuCh_3556216
Hi everyone,I'm trying to figure out what the best method for configuring an FX3 would be in order to achieve this SPI transaction. Each SPI transacti... Show More
asrac_1545771
Hi,We are using Cypress FX3S based USB 3.0 Dongle.This board has two SD card sockets along with a USB 3.0 Interface to Host for Mass Storage Class for... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hello,I'm designing a new board with Fx3 and USB type C connector.I saw that in-order to use the flip-ability of the type C I need to use a mux for th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.