Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PrM_1403381
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I need to use GPIO Interrupt handling in Cypress FX3 Bootloader.I am using cyfx3gpio.h in my bootloader code for GPIO initialization, I am able to ... Show More
ChRO_4339966
Hello, I followed John Hyde example for I2C dual console present in "SuperSpeed devices design by example" book.I face an issue where I cannot program... Show More
MoLa_3842091
Thanks Srinath S for your previous reply, I wished to continue discussion but it has been locked,Referring to our previous discussion help with slavefifo sync source code... Show More
noha_3407421
Hi,I would like to confirm how to estimate the power consumption to check if the maximum junction temperature (125 °C) of this device is exceeded.How ... Show More
IzMa_4105896
I'm using CyU3PUartTransmitBytes function to do register-based transfers on an FX3.  CyU3PUartTransmitBytes is passed a count parameter ("number of by... Show More
KoHe_4253006
Hi,I am trying to establish a Video stream using the OV2740 and the denebola RDK. I configured the OV2740 with the RDK via I2C and configured the CSI-... Show More
OfOr_1738446
Hi,I'm trying to debug the code example an75779 on the Lattice VIP EVK.I followed the instructions on the: SuperSpeed Explorer Kit User Guide_001-9318... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Cypress Expert,my CX3 camera ran normally in WIN10,but it is very strange it runs very slowly recently. in win10  1703 verison, only two driver a... Show More
gean_3054931
Hello,The i2c master in fx3 is using below address #define I2C_BASE_ADDR                            (0xe0000400)I am trying to implement i2c slave in ... Show More
dawa_2529456
Dear Sir,I had added HID interface(standard key board type) to my UVC code,and it works fine!And then I add vendor request interface,according to Vendor Interface in UVC - KBA218335... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.