Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dawa_2529456
USB superspeed peripherals
Dear Sir,I had added HID interface(standard key board type) to my UVC code,and it works fine!And then I add vendor request interface,according to Vendor Interface in UVC - KBA218335... Show More
EvEv_2610591
Hi,I have PCB with FX3. When I try to start debud using OLIMEX ARM-USB-OCD-H debuger not work. In console window I see than no jtag connection. But wh... Show More
GiMe_1179821
I have some problems using the SW. The generated files contains inconsistent values and the tools produce values that are sometimes random.I tried to ... Show More
RuPa_4353591
We're developing a low-bandwidth low-latency audio application and are investigating the FX3 as a bridge between an FPGA and a host CPU.Our latency re... Show More
DaRe_4348581
Hi,I've just recently purchased a EX-USB FX3 and have been working out how to create open source firmware useable for this chipset and the developer k... Show More
AnWa_3863696
Hi, I saw there is a link for this discussionResolutions with multiple Frame rates in CX3 UVC-CDC ,I try the suggested solution, and update the value ... Show More
chhe_4303246
Hello:     I am developing with the denebola RDK now.I read the linux ov5640 driver code, and found out the sensor's frame rate can be changed by regi... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,I am working on SD card, we want to write data to SD card which is coming from FPGA. Creating the DMA channel i.e GPIF II to SD card to write the d... Show More
IzMa_4105896
I'm trying to implement a CDC to UART bridge similar to the cyusbuart example working but without hardware handshake (no CTS/RTS).  The cyusbuart exam... Show More
MuS_2014846
Hi Everyone,       I have been trying to program the Slavefifo image file to  FX3 RAM and Boot from USB in my Custom Cypress Device Board.Initially it... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.