Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

pihe_4507796
USB superspeed peripherals
I could not find the above mentioned file neither in the Software Development kit nor at the Cypress site. Could you give me a download-link please ?K... Show More
GuSc_293616
Normally we use CyFx3BootUsbStart( CyTrue, ..) with option "Re-Enumeration will NOT be done" and it works as expected.At the unusual situation where t... Show More
LeRi_4466366
I have a callback registered with CyU3PUsbRegisterSetupCallback and I am not using fast enumeration. Currently I am using the callback to log setup tr... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have been working on this firmware (https://community.cypress.com/thread/16971?start=0&tstart=0) and have finally run out of memory?  When I ... Show More
bojankoce
Hello FX3 gurus,We want to take uncompressed video streams from Sony's IMX253 CMOS sensor and transfer them to the PC by the help of FX3 module. The b... Show More
makm_4323401
Hi My project we are using the cypress FX3s dongle board. I need to increase the speed of SD card writing & Reading using (FATFS), Currently my projec... Show More
IvPe_2751061
I am trying to use FX3 in Slave FIFO interface. I am using code from an example provided with AN65974.The only difference to the example is that I tri... Show More
StFa_289656
HiHave you scheduled a release date for the next FX3 SDK (> 1.3.4) ?Do you have a bug list of the current FX3 SDK? Show More
OrCo_3183681
HelloI’m using the FX3 for transferring data from a FPGA to PC, and having a problem emptying the last partly filled buffer after the acquisition has ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I'm a little bit new to link states in USB, so please forgive my ignorance on this topic.  I'd like to set the link state to U2.  I have the... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.