Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

yiwa_4244806
USB superspeed peripherals
The original FX3 U3V sample only supports one format stream, so I tried to add the second format data(multi ROI) within it.But what's the rule when di... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I believe we are experiencing a Silicon design problem with the CYUSB3064 chip.  This is the second generation of the design.  We noticed the s... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi all, I have test setup which consist of Zedboard and SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. Zedboard with Xilinx Zynq700 FPGA sends test pattern through the para... Show More
FaFi_4159091
Hi,for my current FX3-Project I only need DQ0 to DQ11 and DQ16 to DQ27 of the 32 Bit GPIF as inputs. Can I use the remaining DQ-Pins (DQ12-15 and DQ28... Show More
damc_1337896
As the title states after striking our product containing an FPGA and FX3 chip vendor commands start sending corrupt data packets.An example of expect... Show More
Vika_4562056
Hi,I am making a design based on the CYUSB3304-68LTXC USB3.0 hub. The reference document is the eval kit schematic. There is a discrepancy on the inte... Show More
tash_4551601
Hi all,CYUSB3KIT-003  the kit is able to communicate Host to Host like PC -USB- CYUSB3KIT-003  -USB- PCI could not see any descriptions in any documen... Show More
laze_4418921
i want to enumerate more than one GUID in SS mode,what should i do? dose this just like enumerating multi frames? Show More
irvac_3453546
hi,For my Ux testing I need an ability to control Ux features of FX3 device.For default config I see:wU2DevExitLat            : 0x0000 (0 µs)I need to... Show More
AnNa_4422346
Hi,I have been trying to work around and get to know the two programs usbbulksourcesink and bootledblink. So I what I wanted was to send hex codes lik... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.