Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

FrSe_4506631
USB superspeed peripherals
I followed the CyUSB Suite for Linux document on Ubuntu 14.04, installed Qt4 and libusb 1.0, built the cyusb library. Tried to program the FX3 with cy... Show More
Robin_Peng

请问下Cypress有USB3.0和PCIE互转的方案嘛?有的话请推荐下,谢谢!

ESki_4573281
CYUSB3610
solved msg Solved
Dear members I will use tCYUSB3610 between AP Chip set USB Port and CYSYB3610. Q1) I can't assign D+/D- from AP to CYUSB3610.       Can I use CYUSB 36... Show More
NiBe_3829331
Dear all,For a new project in the company i work for, I would like to check out the option to use Cypress CX3 SoC. One of the requirements of the proj... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hello,I am implementing USB-C using the PIUSB302 multiplexer as described in KBA218460.  Unfortunately there are references to two symbols: U3_EVENT a... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloI have done to create a Configuration with Basic Settings with CX3 Image Sensor Configuration in the CX3RDK_OV5640 project of e-ConStystem.The MI... Show More
AvKu_4078796

I'm using USB2.0 port. Resolution of a camera is VGA.

MaPo_1297961
Hello!I work on Slave FIFO + UART firmware based on Cypress examples. I ran into very strange bug - I get CyFxUSBUARTDmaCallback() (which is callback ... Show More
FaFi_4159091
Hello,thanks to the help of this community my fx3 design is advancing quite well. Now I'm trying to configure the CTRL_COUNT in firmware rather than i... Show More
roMo_4201811
In cycx3_uvc.h, I comment the line "#define UVC_APPLICATION"  so that I can use streamer to get data from the OV5640 imager.. In streamer the endpoint... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.