Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

PrM_1403381
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using Cypress FX3 CYUSB3KIT-003 DVK Kit, and cyfxbulksrcsink example firmware is used from the cypress installation directory.I am not able to... Show More
GiSa_4520796
I have created one text file (.txt) and now i want it to integrate(path of file) in fx3 main code where should i include that path in code so that tha... Show More
kiyo_1490531
Hellow. my name is Younghak KimI succeeded in reading and writing data to eMMC memory using FX3SfileSystem.However, if i use FX3_SMassStorage file to ... Show More
TzCh_3504586
Hi all,I have question regarding CX3 treating different data type.Can CX3 receiving different data type at the same time?For instance,I have RAW8 embe... Show More
DhN_4227681
Hi,Previously, I booted the working code of FX3 its detecting fine . But after SPI FLASH, i booted the another FX3 code by adding GPIF 2 read and writ... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloDeneBola (CX3) and J-Link are connected and debugged, but debug error occurs.Please refer to the attached(Debug_error.png)  for debugging procedu... Show More
laze_4418921
i want to enumerate more than one GUID in SS mode,what should i do? dose this just like enumerating multi frames? Show More
yiwa_4244806
The original FX3 U3V sample only supports one format stream, so I tried to add the second format data(multi ROI) within it.But what's the rule when di... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I believe we are experiencing a Silicon design problem with the CYUSB3064 chip.  This is the second generation of the design.  We noticed the s... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi all, I have test setup which consist of Zedboard and SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. Zedboard with Xilinx Zynq700 FPGA sends test pattern through the para... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.