Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GrCa_1363456
USB superspeed peripherals
The Hardware SPI port is not available when using 32-bit GPIF.I understand there is a Software SPI option explained @ FX3 use of SPI and 32 bits words GPIF... Show More
haxu_299926
Hello,       I want to get the point of the frame start , at the moment , I want to send one package by CPU,and then use the dma send data,how can I g... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Please bear with my multi-threaded ignorance...    Also, I originally posted this on 'Known Problems and Solutions' when it should've gone h... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I have been using FX3 SDK and PSoC Creator for quite some time.  I have had issues running update manager from either the FX3 or PSoC installat... Show More
adki_3154446
Hi,i need some unique id for the FPGA devices, I connected 3 different FPGA devices and i saw , through API, that In each device the serial number is ... Show More
NoLe_4131831
請問CX3的interface configuration 的值有需要根據什麼資訊來做運算嗎?還是只要數值在範圍內並且沒有出現error即可? Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hi,I am using the below attached firmware before i am using it for transferring data from P-Port to U-Port which is working fine and endpoints are als... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloPage 47 of FX3 data sheet (Document Number: 001-52136 Rev. * X)  is described No.1~No.11 as Errata Summary.Please tell me whether all the errata ... Show More
steven
Hi:   Now, i Can correct  read Sensor ID ,but  i Can not Writer register config in Register.   can call me ? my phone 18911808268 Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi,I am writing a custom firmware flasher for a device I built. I am trying to use libusb-1.0 which requires a compatible driver to be installed for t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.