Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

rasu_4591691
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I am using PACTRON'S FX3S FPGA Dev Board REV-C. In  cyfxusbuart example I want to use CyU3PDebugPrint().But its not working. After the CyFxUSBUARTA... Show More
MaSt_4567191
I need to code a timeout for making a loop non blocking using <time.h>.I am in the EZUSB echosystem (no cmisys, ARM9269)Please advice: here is the cod... Show More
haxu_299926
Hi, I  used the example of cycx3  UVC ov5640 of the cx3 for test ,I want to modify the dma buffer size ,but I found when I modify the other value exce... Show More
inal_2949331
Hi everyone!I have FPGA connected to FX3 over GPIF (using starndard admux protocol). I successfully can read/write over admux. I need INT# signal to d... Show More
DiDi_4439146
Hi I have a usb device  which starts with bInterval - 0, so a 125uS report interval. I want to change this to bInterval = 3 so a 1000uS report interva... Show More
JaYu_1341641
Hi Members!!My customer is planning a USB camera. purpose is home security.Customer's rough target spec is 3M sensor with 30 frame. but you know CX3 c... Show More
bayi_4531756
My TOF camera works well with CX3(CYS3065) on PC. But in embedded system it does not work well, reporting DMA_RESET_EVENT.And I study the problem,find... Show More
GrCa_1363456
The Hardware SPI port is not available when using 32-bit GPIF.I understand there is a Software SPI option explained @ FX3 use of SPI and 32 bits words GPIF... Show More
haxu_299926
Hello,       I want to get the point of the frame start , at the moment , I want to send one package by CPU,and then use the dma send data,how can I g... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Please bear with my multi-threaded ignorance...    Also, I originally posted this on 'Known Problems and Solutions' when it should've gone h... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.