Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

user_4593786
USB superspeed peripherals
Thank you for your help.I will ask you a question.OS: Windows10 Pro 64bitFX3 EZ USBAt USB Control Center,After reading the img file in USB boot mode, ... Show More
RaKu_4610931
cx3 vs fx3
solved msg Solved
what is the difference between cx3 and fx3?Is cx3 usb c out only for camera? or is it a general usb3? Show More
Lisk_4309131
Hi all,I meet a somehow issue on cx3 board. I have two cameras with isp (image signal processor) in it. On is 720p and the other is 1080p. I used conf... Show More
KACH_4155631
Hello I have a mipi configuration as below:I have also call cyup3pmipicsisetpyhtimedleay to set phy delay.But from the oscilloscope, i sometime see th... Show More
KACH_4155631
Hello I use CX3 to connect a sensor by mipi interface.After I start stream, I found the gpif status keep in CX3_PARTIAL_BUFFER_IN_SCK0 or CX3_PARTIAL_... Show More
Flance_Fang
Hi. Cypress目前客户使用CYUSB3014设计的产品,他们将默认的VID,PID写入到SPI flash里面,当系统掉电后,目前系统会重新将默认值再次写入到SPI 里面,目前他们的目的想启动eFuse功能,将默认VID/PID 写入后,重新启动系统可以直接使用SPI的内容,不再做写入动作。... Show More
GiSa_4520796
MultiCasting
solved msg Solved
Hi,I am using Multicasting example firmware which came with SDK.I want to transfer the same data from P-Port to U-Port and S0-Port.    dmaCfg.prodSckI... Show More
MaKo_4611366
Hi, Our product is planed to use the CX3. And it receives 1860x1860/p30 YUV422 8bit (1.66Gbps) data by CSI-2.However, data bit rate per lane is select... Show More
Igbu_4480706
SuperSpeed Explorer Kit SRAM_FX3 example don't work correctly if data bus width equls  8 bit Show More
roji_4156651
I develop a firmware. The firmware works perfectly on the CX3-based module. The module can be enumerated as USB3.0 device.But when I replace the CX3 b... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.