Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

dado_4404211
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm using several of the CYUSB3KIT-003 boards, and there seems to be some evidence that they generate error-71 type errors when the ambient temperatur... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi,I want to implement two features in my FX3:     - UVC device     - USB-UART bridgeso that they exists simultaneously (within same configuration in ... Show More
ElRu_4198366
Currenly, we are evalating to extend wifi module with FX3 controller IC. Is there any experience to connect WIFI module through the USB2.0 OTG host fu... Show More
NoLe_4131831
If CX3 CyU3PMipicsiGetErrors have error count, it mans sensor's mipi signal is not match with it setting in CX3 MIPI Receiver Configuration, right?thi... Show More
rasu_4591691
Hi,I am using FX3S chipset for my project. Exactly what we are doing is, coping from one SD card1 to another SD card2 without affecting the old data W... Show More
MaSt_4567191
My project is a CX3 application under git revision control using a segger debugger. The goal is to make the commited fiels as muchpath-independent as ... Show More
haxu_299926
Hello,      Can you provide me a example of CX3 which is using 0V5640 sensor,I modify by myself ,but I found the data count is error , not the width*h... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I used Serial interface using GPIF II .I connected two boards back to backand connect pin15 and pin14 by a jumper. one board send data out and anot... Show More
waxi_4600311
Hello,    I use cyusb3065 and 0v5640 to tranmit image data by DMA. I create 3 dma channel to transmit stream date. I create Dma channel as:  (1)Dma0 :... Show More
FaFi_4159091
Hello,I have a very simple callback (toggles a single pin via direct register access) registered to the Intr_CPU function in GPIF. My GPIF design call... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.