Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

LeGa_3963206
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,We are developing custom board with FX3. We took as example SuperSpeed Starter Kit schematicsIn both modes I2C boot to USB fallback and USB boot... Show More
NaMe_2085021
Hi,Please help me. Is it possible to program CYUSB3014-BZXCT using the mini prog 3 ? I want to write a program in PSoC Creator.Thank you! Show More
OfOr_1738446
c# video app
solved msg Solved
Hello,I wrote a C# application co interface with my Cypress FX3 camera.To see the video stream, i'm using Aforge and for the command I use the using C... Show More
adki_3154446
Hi,we using the streamer SDK and we want to understand the meanings of the following failures  :we want to distinguish between the failure types that ... Show More
E_521156
Hi,I connect my FX3 card to USB port, it shows FX3 in device type. after programming .img file, it recognize my device type as FX2 in cyusb_linux. why... Show More
zoho_1277946
CY68013 uses the BulkInEndPt function to read the buffer. It seems that it can only read 512 bytes or more. For example, what should I do if I want to... Show More
TeLe_4638221
Hi All,I am working cypress FX3. I changed clock setting in GPIF designer to internal clock. I just modified Clock settings in GPIF II Designer. and C... Show More
HaHu_4486526
i try to set a GPIO as an input pin with pull-up internally in FX3. but it is failed. i don't know how to set GCTL_WPU_CFG register in firmware.who ca... Show More
Peya_4162826
I would like to change USB mode between USB 2.0 and 3.0 base on SDK 1.3.4 demo module " cyfxbulklpmandcache" , but it cannot be successful.It always r... Show More
KeWa_2323766
I use test host application provided in the following link. UVC Extension unit https://community.cypress.com/message/142801#142801I didn't change the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.