Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

WGT_4383351
USB superspeed peripherals
Can use device be configured to be super speed only?If so, what to do - remove CyU3PUsbSetDesc for device descriptors and configuration descriptors in... Show More
MaSc_4408511
I am trying to develop a UWP windows application with the Cypress FX3 and started with the FX3 development kit. The attached code is working in my WPF... Show More
WGT_4383351
In AN87216 slave firmware, there is CyU3PGpifRegisterCallback(CyFxApplnGPIFEventCB);CyU3PDmaChannelSetWrapUp(&glChHandleSlaveCh1);What is the purpose,... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloThey want to add I2S Mic to their USB camera. But, Based on the CX3 documentation, I2S is a master and a transmitter.Is there any wat CX3 operate... Show More
GiSa_4520796
Hello,I am transferring video data from FPGA to FX3 S0 port(SD Card) and able to receive it succesfully. When I am seeing video using host application... Show More
ScGr_289066
Hi All,I am trying to interface the Sony IMX327 sensor with the CX3 and have run into problems configuring the CX3 using the MIPI Receiver configurati... Show More
MoAb_4664771
I would like to build my own board that attaches to the FX3 Development Kit board. I need a mechanical drawing of the FX3 board (preferably in PDF For... Show More
Peya_4162826
I use the sample code "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cypress\EZ-USB FX3 SDK\1.3\firmware\dma_examples\cyfxbulklpmandcache", I use API CyU3PDeviceReset(CyFals... Show More
WGT_4383351
Sorry about the late response, now the old post can not be replied.What about a new solution: remove 5V jumper J3 for both CYUSB3KIT-003, and wire out... Show More
Robin_Peng
hi,各位        问题描述如下:       1、 采用同步slave 的方式进行数据的读写;2、 FPGA的波形如下图,当flaga与flagb同时有效时发送累计数到上位机,但是上位机接收的数据是错乱的;请帮助看下原因3、  原厂固件的测试数据截图如下图,数据错乱无法分析;4、  自己按... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.