Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jayesh_joshi
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,I developing firmware that can stream data at 720p@30 fps. Input format is RAW10. As RAW10 is not supported streaming for windows, I have experimen... Show More
RyTh_4740406
I am looking for an equivalent form of the FindPin Function in Video for Linux that will allow me to send a trigger to a UVC camera that is attached t... Show More
OpKa_1922276
Hi Cypress Experts:I am trying connect camera with ISP to CX3, but no image output.The ISP output MIPI setting as below:The CX3 configuration as below... Show More
TeMa_2997106
Is there a USB-Serial Bridge Controller that supports USB3.0?Or, do you have a plan for that product?CY7C65213 is USB 2.0 certified, so I just want th... Show More
ToKi_1339406
Dear supports,we want to use memory in normal operation F/W (280KB) + backup F/W (280KB).During normal operation, only F/W (280KB) is used. If there i... Show More
EsPo_3827446
I referred AN4053  Streaming Data Through Isochronous or Bulk Endpoints on EZ-USB® FX2™ and FX2LP   I followed the chapter 2 Associated Project Files,... Show More
EsPo_3827446
Please send me link for FX2LP programming guide. for example:   CPUCS = 0x02;                 //12MHz operation , CPUCS[4:3] = 10.                    ... Show More
vim_2255711
Dear Cypress,Write data to Storage Port(through FatFs):I was running the cyfx3_fatfs  example code on FX3S board, where am using write commandFX3S: `w... Show More
dach_3214351
Hi all,    I want to setup many producer to many consumers as below:1. CY_U3P_UIB_SOCKET_PROD_2 and CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_CONS. DMA channel create mode is... Show More
user_4543491
When EZ-USB CX3 is powered by USB, how to judge whether CX3 is in normal working state? When the USB is connected to the computer, the computer does n... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.