Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

OlJo_4577026
USB superspeed peripherals
HiI have a second stage bootloader that uses the FX3 boot firmware library; I'm testing using the FX3 superspeed explorer kit with a custom daughterbo... Show More
ShPe_4630301
Hi there,I'm designing a PCB in Altium for prototyping and I want to put the CYUSB3KIT-003 on the PCB. Therefor I need the distancing between the two ... Show More
XuWa_4521076
I have made a PCB with CYUSB3014, when doing test, about 2/3 boards can link to usb3.0 and works very well, I can get 430MB/s use the streamer program... Show More
FeYu_1508691
Hello,I have a question that if I can stop a thread while running?I have tried to search by Google but found nothing useful.For example, I have starte... Show More
SESE_4649491
Questions about EEPROM of CYUSB3014 for booting.The AN76405 Boot Options document contains a list of EEPROM-tested vendors as shown below.Currently, E... Show More
PeMa_4730271
Hi all,I am stuck for a few days with this issue:To begin with, my setup is the following:Altera Cyclone V attached through GPIF 2 interface to FX3, w... Show More
EsPo_3827446
EZ_USB_ FX3
solved msg Solved
I have following error during  build the project  in EZ-USB Suite11:22:21 **** Incremental Build of configuration Default for project Firmware ****mak... Show More
user_4067446
Hi,We are working on a solution that involves transmitting 5120x720 video at 60fps, from FPGA through FX3 (32-bit parallel interface) to PC (USB3)Each... Show More
ibka_4672506
Hi,I'm starting a new product with CYUSB3014 FX3 chip.My simple question is, how many devices I am allowed to put to the market, using Cypress default... Show More
sj_1680686
I need to generate clock with frequency changing between 2MHz and 2.2MHz in every 10 periods. I could generate the clean PWM with     gpioComplexConfi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.