Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

EtWh_2921621
USB superspeed peripherals
we moved from 1_3_3 to  1_3_4,and the bulk endpoint stopped working. At least, how we are calling it. On the PC side, we call CreateFileW() on the dev... Show More
NoAr_1540581
HelloQ1-1)  Regarding the external EEPROM ( AT93C66A)  used in the GX3 reference KIT please tell me if there is a recommended product with a model num... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Does CYP/IFX offer a reference design or have a suggested component to support USB 2.0 to USB 3.1 Gen1 Transaction Translator functionality to convert... Show More
omco_594686
Hi guys,We starting a new project with CX3 chip (We have experience with FX3).My goal is to stream RAW frames with non-uvc protocol.My HW is a Denebol... Show More
SvLa_874621
Hi,I want to change the drive strength of 32bit GPIF data signals and flags. The API provides a set of functions that allow changing the drive strengt... Show More
ChTo_4134406
Hi,I'm developing a custom PCB with the CYUSB3065. I know questions regarding USB 3 enumeration have been asked many times, but I haven't been able to... Show More
ArSa_3842301
i have developed a PCB design based on CX3. It is not the first design since we are by second launch. But this second PCB has the following features c... Show More
IgBe_4789151
Hello,My USB controller's VR firmware corrupted itself all of a sudden, so I decided to reflash it. I tried reflashing oasisfirmware (gotten from Holo... Show More
ArFa_1311016
Continuing from this question since it was closed before I could post a follow-up...Here are the 1080p@60 2 lane MIPI configuration we're using. Not a... Show More
UGMa_1529436
Is there a list of arm processors capable of interfacing with fx3(s) GPIF?As far as i know, most low cost processors from Chinese vendors, such as Roc... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.