Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

HiKu_3811626
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello.I have a Question about VSYNC_test signal of CX3.When the MIPI signal is valid data, the VSYNC_test signal is output correctly.However, when the... Show More
gyle_4646071
Hello. I am Lee.I use 16bit Data Bus GPIF at FX3 chip and FX3 is connected W25Q32JV as spi boot loader memory.I want to save or load user data without... Show More
Flance_Fang
Hi. cypresswhen FX3 CYPUSB3014 use 2 bit socket, the UVC is ok,and configurate 4bit is error, detailed information is attachment file, 请给些建议,谢谢! Show More
GeSt_1322661
Dear fellow engineers!I would like to communicate from the FX3 GPIF II bus (master) to an Intel FPGA with Avalon-ST slave which includes backpressure ... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hello,I am currently working with Development Kit Denebola.  this hardware has two memory types to store the firmware (I2C EEPROM and SPI FLASH) and I... Show More
bime_4763896
Hello sir/madam,I am using CYUSB301X/CYUSB201X controller for USB 3.0 communication for specific application.Now I want to use Ethernet communication ... Show More
HABH_4794876
Hi,I am planning to use FX3 to convert UVC USB3 packets to native Video (YUV 422) format. Is it possible to use FX3 for this application?If yes, Does ... Show More
Robin_Peng
       我们目前在用3065+ov5640做一个摄像头,也是想用UVC,但是编出来还是有问题,请问你们有没有OV5640的uvc可用固件,我们想验证一下这个板子是否可以正常工作。谢谢! Show More
JoMa_292246
Hello,We developed a custom camera and created a CX3 project using the Eclipse project wizard. This is a custom raw data bulk streaming project and is... Show More
JuKi_4750311
HelloI'm Juyeol.I plan to make the FPGA Configuration using GPIF master mode.I have a question during fw coding, so please contact us.Currently, I am ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.