Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

lfl_4816136
USB superspeed peripherals
Gpif master
solved msg Solved
Hello thereI designed an 8bit master state machine with GPIF design tool. I want to control the state machine to send data to the outside. This data m... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Cypress FX3 SDK是否有針對bulk loopback , Iso read/write 的error code list與error code代表的意義解釋文件? Show More
PeSh_4780406
Was working on some download code and hit a linker error:somefile.cpp:829: undefined reference to `cyusb_download_fx3(libusb_device_handle*, char*)'co... Show More
ThAl_4704151
I'm using a GPIF-II interface to communicate with another chip, and I have FLAGA set up to be connected to Current_Thread_DMA_ready, initially low and... Show More
PeSh_4780406
I am working on porting some windows software over to ARM Linux and running into issues updating firmware on the FX3. Went back to the sample programs... Show More
yaqi_4776616
HiI've configured the sensor with the CX3, but now the sensor doesn't display an image. I want to find out what's wrong. First of all, I need to make ... Show More
LaLi_1204891

Any example for reference? Thanks.

ViKu_2048416
Hi,I am trying to port a CX3 based project from SDK version 1.3.3 to 1.3.1. In SDK version 1.3.3 I am using a separate GPIF header file (cycx3gpifwave... Show More
steven
HI:  I want to make a cyusb3014 and mipi sensor camera. Can you provide the principle and design?  thanks Show More
HaMu_4778661
Hi, The goal is to test the data transfer between PC and FPGA, FX3 is used as an interface in between.I have used the code that is provided by AN65974... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.