Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

ScGr_289066
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi All, I am writing firmware for the CX3 to interface a new sensor and am running into a confounding problem.  My program behaves differently when I ... Show More
Mitchell_shen
Our Image Sensor has MIPI CSI-2® v3.0  (September 2019). But CX3 has MIPI CSI-2 compliant (Version 1.01). Does CX3 suitable for our design? Show More
evgeniyBolnov
Hi! I have the following system: FPGA -> FX3(superSpeed explorer kit)->PC I send counter from FPGA, but on pc i get shuffled data in multiples of pack... Show More
LeGa_3963206
Hi, I'm trying to debug my FX3 program with J-Link but after download finishes nothing happens. Debugger not didn't stop "main". At the same time if I... Show More
JaRo_4664191
Hi, I'm trying to use the watermarks to end the GPIF2 data transfers. My FX3 design is a 32b slave FIFO with flagA as ready/empty and flagB as waterma... Show More
user_2585021
I have a question about Bulk Out transfer. Currently I am using Bulk Out transfer to stream data into our logic. The data to be sent is 0x80100 bytes ... Show More
Ascs_4819156
Dear sir, Now I am trying the develop a product with CYUSB3014, and I am reading 2 documents to help me understand it. <<001-76074_EZ-USB_FX3_Technica... Show More
WaRa_4824346

Files are attached....

JuCh_3556216
Hi! I'm looking for an example that streams parallel data back to a PC using the GPIF on an FX3. Does such an example exist? I'm attempting to build a... Show More
MiVi_1497601

Hello where can I download the version 1.2.3.3 driver? Online I only see version 1.2.3.20. Thank you.

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.