Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

jech_4828421
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,  I made my custom board(FX3 and Camera Module). I connected it and wrote my custom source code. The black screen was printed in AMCAP, so I checke... Show More
HiOm_1802421
Hi, My customer is testing I2C master operation using CYUSB3KIT-003. They used the CyU3PI2cSetConfig() API to set the I2C clock to 400khz. But the act... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, When I was debugging my CX3 UVC project with my own configuration, I encountered the following problem.Debugging is trapped in the CyCx3UvcAppE... Show More
TeMa_2997106
I want to use asynchronous SRAM boot mode.Is there any documentation that details this mode?Thanks,Tetsuo Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've studied the FX3 Programmers Manual for memory related concept. I'm confused with 2 items: I don't understand it clearly. We use the external... Show More
KIMI_4749046
I modifed your  CYUSB3014 C# APP program and it runs well. I want to develp python script with CYUSB3014 configuring FPGA Binary downloading.   Is the... Show More
YeVe_4753746
Hi All! I am a very new at hardware programming.I try to solve next task.Some board continuously generates a 16-bit data and clock. Signal data must b... Show More
PrRe_3492461
Hi there, I'm using Fx3 for y product development, My requirement is to track time at which certain interrupts occurred. My plan is that If I have any... Show More
Bindu
Hi I am developing a firmware that streams data  at 1080p@30 fps, I have  attached the parameters given I am not able to do streaming , the project is... Show More
samhe
Hi I experience an FX3 EP_IN data transfer stop problem. Our design is based on the uvc_cdc example design. UVC channel is auto_many_to_one DMA, the s... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.