Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

EmJo_4807876
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm working on a project that involves modification of the mass storage functionality implemented on the CYUSBFX3KIT-003 by moving the storage mem... Show More
HuYa_4249091
Hi, I've enabled the Exposure Time(Absolute) in USB Camera Terminal Descriptor & corresponding FW code, and it worked. I tried to add Auto Exposure Mo... Show More
chsh_1759911
i want to use cy3014 to control my FPGA PS configure sequence i want to control spi flash output FPGA config data (MISO connect with FPGA data pin too... Show More
Raeleen
Hi, I am developing an oscilloscope in-house. Currently, I am working on the Texas Instrument's ADS54J60evm and TSW14J56evm boards. My end goal is to ... Show More
yaqi_4776616
hello, I created a CX3 project, I observed the sensor output with an oscilloscope, and my sensor configuration was successfully able to output the exp... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I currently have a CX3 project configured, I downloaded it to the CX3 hardware and started the CP camera, the camera's still image and Video ico... Show More
ReA_3297666
Hello we are using CX3 RDK board receive a RAW 10bit MIPI sensor Input, We made the configuration as shown below  In the image configuration , the ne... Show More
cnlohr
I have a basic setup working great with the FX3 when operating in synchronous master mode with internal clock settings.  But, my data source always ha... Show More
haxu_299926
 Jump to solution Hi,         PleaseTell me whether I can modify the CX3 GPIF state machine by myself,and Is there an example that supports u3vis... Show More
TeMa_2997106

What is the maximum depth of endpoints that can be configured on FX3?

Thanks,
Tetsuo

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.