Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

MiHu_1533901
USB superspeed peripherals

Should the minimum RESET# pulse width at power on be measured using Vil or measured using Vih?

jgilb
We would like to get some insight from the CX3 team RE: SPI RX DMA to USB data alignment   We are using the CX3 (CYUSB3065-BZXI) for a SP... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am currently working in a project based on CX3. We have developed both an own hardware which embedded it, and a host application. Our product wo... Show More
juhu_4653696
Hi, Last time I change cypress bulk to isochronous mode.  Detail refer to  https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/how-to-change-bulk-to-isochronous-mode-in-uvc-project/m-p/89823#M7126... Show More
JaVa_2104626
Hi,     I continued to discuss the issue about USB1.1,last time  maybe I gave inadequary message about this issue.     Firstly,I introduce my using sc... Show More
BrSc_4720546

Hi,

Do we have to re-run the USB-IF Certification for FX3 if we use a different Vendor ID?

Thanks

KeWa_2323766
Sample firmware " USBBulkSourceSinkLED.img"  is downloaded to RAM of FX3 on CYUSB3KIT-003 demo board. In normal working, after downloading, the device... Show More
em
Hello, I have several demo setups available to me.I have a Denebola CX3 RDK board (with 0v5640 camera, a CYUSB3KIT (FX3 Superspeed explorer), a CYUSB3... Show More
GrCa_1363456
What firmware and configuration is installed on CYUSB3013 parts that come directly from Infineon? While bringing up a board with a new CYUSB3013: 1. I... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.