Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

chsh_1759911
USB superspeed peripherals
my app need to switch IOMatrix between SPI mode and 32bit with I2C programe start with 16bit/SPI mode then switch into 32bit/I2C mode this step works ... Show More
Aminanet
Hi, I am using a USB 3.0 hub "CYUSB3314" to get 4 connectors from a single connection comes from a CPU. I know how should I connect the upstream conne... Show More
mappingnuts
Hi,   I'm working on streaming images from IMX477 using CX3 through the MIPI interface.    I'm bumping into a I2C issue. I have a Denebola kit and I h... Show More
kosmamoczek

Are there any code examples available that support UAS on FX3? The datasheet says it's supported and available, but search shows nothing.

dawa_2529456
Dear Sir, My CX3 stream video steam crashed occasionally, without any DMA reset and CX3 mipi error occurs. We add 2 hid devices combined with UVC devi... Show More
mdahi_4952026
Hi there,  I am currently working on a project where RJ45 connector need to be converted into two USB 3 ports. Therefore I have choose CYUSB3610 chip ... Show More
gbust
We have populated a CYUSB3KIT-003 with a CYUSB3012 instead of the CYUSB3014. When running the AN75779 code, we get the following error : "DMA Channel ... Show More
bai
Hello, I want to transmit the raw data of the RGB bayer image sensor using FX3. I want to use FX3 send Dvp RAW data to PC side.I have implemented the ... Show More
E_521156
Hi, I have two Bulk endpoint and I made a “loop back” by copy the EP IN to EP OUT in software:BulkInEndPt.XferData(ref buffer, ref bytes); BulkOutEndP... Show More
mpi7
I am looking for a driver for the CYUSB3610 chipset in macOS Big Sur in order to finally use my Kensington SD4600P dock. Earlier this year it was ment... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.