Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Marcis
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi! I have a Denebola kit with a CX3 chip to which I'd like to connect an audio system using I2S lines. I found a UsbI2sDmaMode project example that c... Show More
skyma
Dear sirs,             I connect DVP to FX3, and use the code of AN75779. It can run without any error, but video can not be preview with any player. ... Show More
KeWa_2323766
UVC based application for FX3 is created based on the framework of AN75779.  24bit GPIF is used(D23:D0) . image is 800*600.  Pixel depth is 24bit/pixe... Show More
MaXi_1246331
I hope to connect the host computer with my PCB board. The?host computer has USB type-A receptacle. The PCB has USB type-C receptacle. I should use a ... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello, I have built a UVC project and observed with an oscilloscope that the sensor can output the correct clock and data signals, but I can't receive... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hello I am using SONY IMX294 sensor and I don't know how to set H-Blanking and V-Blanking, I can get some information from IMX294 datasheet,can you he... Show More
yaqi_4776616
Hi  Does anyone know more about MIPI data?Here is the mipi data signal from the sensor I detected with an oscilloscope  I found that the correct MIP... Show More
bai
Hello. First, my goal is a streamer application (uvc) which capable to stream YUV data.(According to an75779) The sensor output is 1280*720 30fps YUY4... Show More
Philip
Hello, Our module features below:- MIPI Rate: 480(MHz)- MIPI Lane: 4LaneHowever, we cannot reach the maximum bitrate.   Out MIPI Receiver Configurati... Show More
Rohanth
Dear Team, I'm Rohanth working in HTIC I'm using ECXRK5064 board. While trying to program this it not detected in my system . when I check this if fou... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.