Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

noah
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi I am noah I am working with FX3 evaluation board for UVC application My latest work was 1920x1080 30Hz UVC yuv2 video, It works well But I need 192... Show More
PrRe_3492461
Hello cypress community, I'm using Fx3 for my product development. I have 2 versions of Src Codes : 1. with Library 1.3.3 version, 2 with library 1.3.... Show More
FuBe_4381791
Hello Cypress! This is a continuation of an issue from: FX3 emmc unreachable after format in manual  The FX3 does not allow the drive to be formatted ... Show More
aranin
I have a USB peripheral device that utilizes the FX3's GPIF,  USB, I2C, SPI, GPIO, and UART.  The FX3 needs to always have USB, I2C, and GPIO's functi... Show More
wyw
Hi, I used FX3 to implement three compound devices, namely UVC, UAC, CDC, UVC in bulk or ISO mode, and UAC in ISO mode. Both UVC and UAC application t... Show More
NXTY_Nagata
Hi, Let me know how to re-program after the first programming F/W to SPI-Flash without re-configuration of PMODE[2:0] pin. The FX3 boot option is set ... Show More
aleb_4846776
Hello,  CYUSB2014 is a high speed device in the FX3 family. I am trying to use UVC_AN75779 example code. However I am not sure, what libraries to use ... Show More
witliss
I have designed a camera board usb cyusb3014,it can download and work correctly under usb2.0,but can not work under usb3.0,or it can not connect to th... Show More
Linda
Hi everybody,    I created an interrupt endpoint IN and its DMA channel OUT to send a small buffer of data. The problem is that when I try to transfer... Show More
JeCl_4704641
Hello, According to the Application Note AN70707, it is recommanded to use 22Ω series terminaison resistor on GPIF lines. 1) Does this only apply to D... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.