Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Our sensor outputs RAW8 data over 4 lane MIPI CSI-2. To achieve highest transfer rate between MIPI CSI-2 receiver and GPIF II we need to use 24-bit wi... Show More
MaAr_2545856
I am trying to use the AN75779 example project .I want to display the UVC device in Control Center . So that I can test SensorGetBrightness and Sensor... Show More
_btylmz
Hi,  I am working on a project with UVC hardware. I am taking the analog video data from an ADC with an FPGA and send the pixel data to USB FX3 chip. ... Show More
brjo_4790056
I have followed several threads regarding this topic.  I see most of them end without clarification that "solutions "worked as there were follow up qu... Show More
yoco_4642236

Hi

can the FX3 get CSI virtual channel input

yoco_4642236
max BW of fx3
solved msg Solved

What is the maximum CSI clock frequency that should be used per lane in the FX3 configuration utility?

ArSa_3842301
Hi,I am currently working in a CX3 project which need command an I2C device which has 1 byte address and 1 byte data. To do that I have implemented a ... Show More
qiu
Hello,           On Page 5 of the FX3 SDK troubleshooting guide, it says that            The USB driver in the FX3 SDK monitors the number of USB link... Show More
nick20
Hello,  I am trying to connect a Cypress Fx3 superspeed kit with a FPGA board using the synchronous slave FIFO 2bit example. Data TX(FPGA → FX3) using... Show More
charlie
Hello, I ran into a situation where all the application threads are unresponsive.   Using tx_thread_info_get() in the DMA callback of the CDC interfac... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.