Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

wyw
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,i used project of USBVideoClassBulk and work on Windows10,and download firmware to ram of FX3 development board,windows10 camera could displays ... Show More
jowac_1171871
I have been using jLink debugger to debug my fx3 system for years without much problems, but recently I got a new laptop that give me some debug issue... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am currently working with a CX3 in order to transfer data frame from a CIS sensor to the host.  I need  to send some custom information with eac... Show More
kei
Hello all, Our UVC camera device with FX3 rarely has USB disconnection issue.Through analysis using USB3.0 Protocol Analyzer (Teledyne LeCroy T3), we ... Show More
jeti
Hi,I have a FX3 firmware project with a working GPIF state machine configured with a manual DMA channel for GPIF to USB transfer (based on the sample ... Show More
MaSy_4695346
Dear all,     (and @YatheeshD_36) Almost 18 months ago I was having some issues in using the .Net Api for Cypress EZ-USB FX3 SDK. However I got some r... Show More
AlanReamon
We are seeking paid assistance to solve a communication problem between the Cypress FX3 and computers using USB 3.0. We have written some custom code ... Show More
lucac
Hi, I'm designing a PCB with CyUSB3014 and an FPGA; the application note AN170707 (hardware design guidelines and schematic checklist) says that I hav... Show More
Moon_shi
We send data of FPGA  wirelessly(WIFI) through FX3 ,use USB port of the FX3 HOST mode ,  Whether FX3 supports the TCPIP protocol stack and How much ba... Show More
GiMU_801241
Hello. I have a question about how to use FX3 USB3.0 SlaveFIFO 5Bit address and EPSWITCH.   As shown in the picture below, I have configured 6 endpoin... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.