Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

schu_4025346
USB superspeed peripherals
Currently, I use FX3 as a bridge for communication between a PC and an external FPGA board as shown below:               read/write FPGA register requ... Show More
Anonymous
I've tried to run the USBVideoClassBulk example from the sdk as is. It is compiled and uploaded to CX3 evaluation board, but I can't see the video dev... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all,    I am currenlty trying to use the CYUSB3014 to send data synchronously from USB to GPIO. The application would be a 16-bit parallel digit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use UVC and UAC composite device in CX3. The UAC device in Windows 10 report error whereas UVC device got driver installed. If I... Show More
dimac_335226
Hello there,         We are having problems making the FX3 read and write data in serial mode (data out + data in + PCLK) through GPIF interface. We f... Show More
Anonymous
USB Control Center gets this error..."Cypress Boot Programmer Device Not Found"     The board enumerates as WestBridge 0x04B4 0x00F3. Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    How can we add serial number descriptor to FX3 firmware design? "boot_fw" example firmware has serial number descriptor. I looked at the e... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I'm working with the FX3, Slave fifo setup, Control EP(0) and bulk in EP.    I start read data from the Bulk EP and at the same time work with... Show More
Anonymous
If we want to have an NDA with OmniVision,in order to get the source code of registers configuration for OV5640, what should we do?    Do we need to f... Show More
Anonymous
In the "Digital I/Os" section on page 13 of the CYUSB3014 datasheet there is a statement that the I/O pins can be configured via firmware to be trista... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.