Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Moon_shi
USB superspeed peripherals
We send data of FPGA  wirelessly(WIFI) through FX3 ,use USB port of the FX3 HOST mode ,  Whether FX3 supports the TCPIP protocol stack and How much ba... Show More
GiMU_801241
Hello. I have a question about how to use FX3 USB3.0 SlaveFIFO 5Bit address and EPSWITCH.   As shown in the picture below, I have configured 6 endpoin... Show More
irki_4835741
Hi, I was looking for the proper way to assign a different custom serial numbers using the same firmware image without having to compile a different f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,         I've achieved to install the FX3 SDK on Linux Platform, but I've got an error when I'm trying to compile my project with the ezUs... Show More
wangweitian
SX3 design
solved msg Solved
I use the reference design on the official website to design my schematic. https://community.infineon.com/t5/Knowledge-Base-Articles/EZ-USB-SX3-HDMI-4K-Capture-Card-Solution-Demo-Kit-KBA233573/ta-p/282512... Show More
ArSa_3842301
Hi, I am currently working in a firmware  for CX 3 device, based on RTOS, in order to send CMOS sensor data frame to laptop through USB, using UVC dri... Show More
EliW
Hi, I looked at this topic  -https://community.cypress.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/FX3-multiple-descriptors/m-p/81912 and I’m trying to do it al... Show More
Turbo
I have got a problem and need some help.I have designed a custom board refer to datasheet and a development board bought online.The board I desined co... Show More
EsPo_3827446
I want to develop C++ application for fx3 bulk transfer IN? where I need to refer?  How much data (maximum data) can able to transfer in fx3 in sec? I... Show More
mcn
I need to write synchronously to a DAC. No samples can be skipped. This requires multiple threads ping-ponging, just as it does on reading. However...... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.