Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

wyw
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I set up 4 endpoints, 2 bulk endpoints, and 2 interrupt endpoints in the configuration descriptor, then downloaded the compiled firmware to the FX... Show More
hongliangli
CYUSB3014
solved msg Solved
用上位机发送请求,固件接收请求,SPI与FPGA进行通讯;当上位机发出请求,示波器可以立即抓到cyusb3014 GPIO的信号,但上位机有卡顿,反应较慢,测试发现读写单个spi寄存器(24bit)的时间是100ms,请问怎么提高速度?相比较usb2.0,芯片cypress68013 的读写单个sp... Show More
laze_4418921
Hi,     I want to get mor information about Interface clock frequency of GPIF II. easy to know  Enables interface frequencies up to 100 MHZ. but can n... Show More
louyuminghamn
Hi,  There, We are using CYUSB3KIT-003 (the P/N of the chip is CYUSB3014) to design a camera. We need to send a leader and a trailer as single transfe... Show More
Subhash24

Hello,

I'm using denebola kit,and I need to know what are the various ways to update firmware through DFU?

jech_4828421
Hi, I'm Jay. The question below has ended, so I'm posting the question again like this. https://community.infineon.com/t5/USB-Superspeed-Peripherals/UART-output-message-pending-problem/m-p/324177#M28797... Show More
usb_dev
I have some different USB devices, one of them sometimes have transfer problem on some particular laptop When I try to display the USB event log, I fo... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,           I'm using denebola kit for for development of DFU and I'm using this https://infineon.github.io/dfu/dfu_sdk_api_reference_manual/html/index.html... Show More
cozycactus
      ruslan@Ruslans-iMac lib % make g++ -dynamiclib libcyusb.c -o libcyusb.0.1.dylib -l usb-1.0 clang: warning: treating 'c' input as 'c++' when in C... Show More
Subhash24
Hello,            I got confused with gpioSimpleEn and gpioComplexEn what are they and how to use it?       Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.