Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

waxi_1305956
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi.,i use the j-link to debug the FX3,but it can not enter the CyU3PKernelEntry ();How can i debug enter the thread_enter function? Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I followed AN75779 to implement an 8 bit interface UVC. I have a card with a fx3 and a fpga. With fpga, I generate signals lv, fv and pixels... Show More
Anonymous
If any of you folks need a demo app using Qt that does USB transfers over a device, you can use the one attached to this post.         This project is... Show More
Anonymous
        Is it possible to add the lightweight NetX TCP/IP stack to the ThreadX RTOS in a FX3S device? (http://rtos.com/products/netx/licensing_overview2... Show More
GrCa_1363456
Does Infineon provide the Verilog or VHDL that would go on the Xilinx FPGA to support the CYUSB3035?I searched through the FX3 webpage and related lin... Show More
BoeufHomard
Hello, I'm currently discovering the EZ-USB development kit along with the CPLD board, following the SuperSpeed Device Design By Example book, and I w... Show More
EliW
Hi,   I want the FX3 to Boot in bootloader mode so I'm using "Fx3BootAppGcc" project, I also want him to boot in SSC disable. I'm trying to add the fu... Show More
rossihwang
Hardware host: tinker board 2s(rk3399),kernel 5.13 slave: sg130gs(1280*720, YUYV, 30fps) + fpga(spartan 6) + cyusb3014, isochronous mode Pro... Show More
kcnishio3
Greetings, I was wondering anybody encountered this failure: "Error, "Write failed. Aborting" while programming the firmware to the particular eMMC de... Show More
AKS
Hi, I am working on interfacing ov7670 with CYUSB3KIT-003 as per this blog: https://www.circuitvalley.com/2019/12/diy-cypress-fx3-usb3-usb-3-uvc-camera-ov7670.html?showComment=1638868010788#c6525421354026482197... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.