Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

meteorcjw
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,We want to certificate driver by resell process.Could you please confirm below information?publisher display name : Novitecos : win 10 x64, win ... Show More
Anonymous

Is there any simple standalone utility to download image file into the i2c EEPROM ?

Pplt
our cameras based are based on the FX3 microcontroller. Some cameras, after they are running for several hours, are not detected by windows on some US... Show More
HamburgSteak
Hi, I'm a software engineer using FX3/CX3 products and have some questions about I2C. I referenced an75779 and cyfxusbi2cregmode for implementing appl... Show More
EliW
FX3 Serial number in Bootloader mode (j4 jumper insert - PMODE) Hi,   I'm using multiple FX3 board devices and I connect them under 4 DS port HUB, Whe... Show More
Milphi
When I download CPLD_Programmer to a super speed explorer kit with the cpld accessory board attached, the fx3 does not enumerate - there are no entrie... Show More
cmt4817
Hi, I downloaded the an65974 material and flashed the SF_loopback.img on the FX3 and everything's working. But if I import the SlaveFifoSync directory... Show More
ThAl_4704151
Hello everyone, I have an app that we wrote using an older version of the CyUSB library that I'm moving to the modern version in an effort to support ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all   I am working on CYUSB3KIT-003 kit with image sensor ov7675 currently, and using AMCap on PC   I follow the instruction AN75779, and made some... Show More
hongliangli
cyusb3014
solved msg Solved
下图start_time与end_time 是VS2013(上位机)中读取一次32768个32bit的时间,监测到上位机读取的数据速度在us级别;我用matlab和vs2013联合编程,matlab调用vs2013中生成的静态库,但是vs2013发送数据到matlab过程中速度变慢,为150ms左右... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.