Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

AKS
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello all, I need to start a slave device which has SPI control lines interfacing with FX3 (CYUSB3KIT-003) with separate data lines (D0...D8) somethin... Show More
Simon_Shi
Hi all, I am looking for USB FX3 SDK version 1.3.5  as mentioned in KBA218830,but i can just find version 1.3.4  from the following link: https://softwaretools.infineon.com/tools/com.ifx.tb.tool.ezusbfx3sdk... Show More
kgkang
I have problem to discard DMA buffer. I'm receiving data using isochronous transfer.  I have tested data receiving GPIF to USB isochronous transfer mo... Show More
jl46
FX3 SPI Flash
solved msg Solved
Hello, Is the FX3 (CYUSB3014) limited on the above mentioned SPI flash devices? Is it possible to use existing SPI flash in control center and other ... Show More
hongliangli
你好:           请问我用上位机控制cyusb3014传输数据,每次初始化*USBDevice指针时,都会消耗很长时间,大概15-20ms左右呢?以下是上位机初始化的程序。 CCyUSBDevice *USBDevice = new CCyUSBDevice();CCyControlEnd... Show More
Doug
Hi, I'm using the FX3 to interface with 3 10-bit image sensors and send the data via USB. Sensor data is synchronized into a 30-bit word via an FPGA c... Show More
aleb_4846776
I am using the AN75779 firmware code. When I add a new extension unit and modify the connection between the different units, Windows recognizes the de... Show More
Lee_sin
Hello, I encountered some problems in the process of reading and writing FPGA and FX3. I want to clarify, the configuration is as follows:The size of ... Show More
evarady
I'm trying to debug firmware written for a board with a CYUSB3035 FX3 IC using openOCD and a Digilent HS2 JTAG adapter. Because the bundled config is ... Show More
LarryLi-cn
'DOWNLOAD - USBSerialSDKSetup.exe' link failed  can't open and download. https://www.infineon.com/cms/cn/product/universal-serial-bus-usb-power-delivery-controller/peripheral-controllers/usb-serial-bridge-controller/cy7c65215-32ltxi/... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.